Arne

Here's the final count:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Here's the final count:

• [b]240-Z[/b]
    • [b]280-Z[/b]
    • [b]DATSUN[/b]

Hi Arne

Thank you so much for your continued dedication to this project. I am still in, I don't remember which I ordered, but I am still in. I wonder what these would look like with white letters as opposed to black.......

Thanks again

Jerry

Was any thought given to using a static cling vinyl - very easy to install and it stays were you put it, until you pull it off. I've had static cling vinyl signs on the sides of my car at 100mph+, and the IZCC Decals have never come loose on the inside of the glass.
I hadn't considered it until now, it is an interesting thought. But I can't recall that I've ever seen static cling vinyl in mirrored transparent.

Jerry, you ordered one (1) 240-Z sunshade, and I've marked that as confirmed, along with John, George, Mike and several others via email and PM.

Also for Jerry - the pictures might not let you envision it well, but after seeing one up close and personal again (30 years later), I don't think white letters would show up very well at all on the mirrored surface. I could be wrong, but I don't think it would look all that good.