IGNORED

HLS30-00032 back from paint

Mike B

If you ever decide you can live without that second set of 15" LeMans, you know who to call....

They're slated for #210. That set is currently just glass bead blasted, but I kind of like the look. I'm debating if I should keep them as is, or if I should have the lips polished and the spokes painted like the ones on #32.

-Mike

Hi Mike,

Very nice, envy you!!Unbelievable NOS front windscreen.

kats

Thanks Kats. Yes, it was an unbelievable find. Especially since it is the correct untinted glass used on the early US cars. I think it is also used on the base Japanese S30-S model, correct? I wondered if this glass would be any easier to find in Japan?

-Mike

Thanks Steve. Yes, I think 903 blue is my favorite Z color. I actually have three 1969 production cars now, but I want to get down to just 2 Z's at some point. I am hoping to get #210 up and running again before too long.

-Mike