IGNORED

#383 listed on Ebay

Mike B

• 3 months later...
Is that the correct airbox for a 69?

No, the series 1 airboxs don't have the summer/winter flap in the front or the hose on the bottom. The earliest of these don't have any stickers on the top either. I don't think there are a lot of things on this car that are correct for a 1969 production car though.

-Mike

Edited by Mike B

No, the series 1 airboxs don't have the summer/winter flap in the front or the hose on the bottom. The earliest of these don't have any stickers on the top either. I don't think there are a lot of things on this car that are correct for a 1969 production car though.

-Mike

Mike, I agree that there are a log of incorrect things going on here, but the later series 1 cars do have the summer/winter flap. I'm guessing this was added around the model year change between 1970 and 1971 series 1 cars.

Sorry, don't mean to be picky.

Dan

That car is not only overpriced it is a mess. But I guess there are people that would pay the price. Just not me or any of the Z guys I know. All I can say is wow. Is this the part where you put the lipstick on the pig? Just my honest opinion. This is a prime example what e-bay can do.LOL