IGNORED

I found #1678 with 2400 OHC Valve Cover

WingZr0

I have family that live on the Tohono Indian Reservation southwest of Phoenix. My uncle has a 3/4 size reproduction WWI German airplane. He took me flying last December over the desert. It was interesting to say the least.

Aside from seeing the scattered illegals & the coyotes (the animals, not transporters), there were a LOT of abandoned cars out there. There wouldn't be a road in sight from the air so they were driven out there & abandoned. Some were burned, some were left as if they'd just ran out of gas.

We saw a white, late 60s Mustang just sitting in the middle of nowhere. Circling over it slowly & at a low altitude, it looked to be a complete car with flat tires & worn out paint. I can see how they'd sit there for years on end. There's no roads for passing cars to see. It's just a mass of land with no easy way for access.

wow, go back up with a GPS and write down the location of some of those so that someone can venture in there and bring out some of those old cars.:)

In my part of North Carolina there are many homes with many, many cars in various stages of decomposition. I tend to slow down to take a peek whenever I can in the hopes of seeing another Z car. None have been spotted as of yet.

Still waiting for for photos of #1678.

Still waiting for for photos of #1678.

I know I know, I'm sorry, I'm still little low on founds to buy a Camera at least a week or two :disappoin

But I did go back and getr more info on it :D

The VIN is correct, build date of 1/70, steel radiator fan blade, all the

outside emblems are gone and engine # is 4416 and the fender and

so is the VIN.

Thats correct, the engine number is 4416, that seems a little high to anybody besides me no?

Anyway the color in the engine bay is green so brown may been a repaint and the rocker stripes are actually White and not Black like said before,

my mistake :stupid:

OK, OK, OK, I'll get those pictures now :bandit:

~Z~

• 4 months later...
So do you own it now?

Not yet :cheeky: but in a 2 or 3 weeks, but the price is cheap at 500 bucks!

I currently have a set of NOS tail lights on hold for RUBY right now and

more Nismo parts to pay for first along aith brakes and new bushings,

And pay to restore my GangLoadOParts store account (which I'm doing

righ with EBAY to finish selling whats left of

my NOS ANSA Sport Ressonators.

Then my 2nd Z comes home ^_^, albeit not running ROFL

Now wheres that White '78 280Z that does run which I said was

gonna be my "in the mean time" daily driver....

wow, looks fantastic! I really love the cars in this state. To see one come back from this would be astonishing and fun to watch!

Me to ^_^

since I'm tight on CASH now I plan to make him into a "RAT ROD" Z.

Plans call for a Tripple 45 Mukuni set up in the spirit of the

classic RAC RALLY cars driving by Tony Fall ^_^

New brakes and bushings to make it safe,

And check for structural body rust.

Only major body wok planed is rewmonving the dent in the hood LOL