IGNORED

Took some photos of the lime 72

Diseazd

Yes......That is correct. I'm running Ground Control Coilovers with adjustable camber plates, so I can tuck them under the rear fenders. I would suggest running 205-55-16's.......I run those on my 71 and they look and work great.IMO

Hey, thanks for the info. I saw your '71 restoration pictures. You guys have some very nice Z's...some of the best I've seen IMO. Your '71 is 920 gold I presume? I had a chance to buy Mike Young's (Datsun Sports) original 920 gold a few years back but I passed it up, unfortunately. Now I'm having a difficult time finding another one similar. May I ask what the exact suspension spec is on your '71? Thanks again!

P.S. -So, what is the next project? 918 orange? LOL!

Gtom.....The 71(920 gold car) is running Eibach springs, Tokiko adjustable shocks and Willwood front disc brakes. The wheels are Panasport 16 inch "0" offset with 205 55 16 KDW II tires. I've collected every 240Z year.....don't think the wife would let me collect every color. Green, gold, silver and white is probably it!

Edited by Diseazd

• 2 weeks later...

Dropped my dad off to pick up his 72. There was some work done prior to his ownership and a little rust was bubbling around the glass seal. They also didn't remove the rubber to paint so it really needed a re-spray to be 100% like the rest of the car. We had found a clean S30 in a junkyard a while ago which had a nice hatch and used that so he didn't have to remove the existing one. While doing that, he had a rear spoiler installed. It looks great and is a terrific color match. Really completes the car.

6990756496_db69825a31_b.jpg

6990755934_f50d490b6a_b.jpg

6990755156_7498d51a95_b.jpg

6990752850_7b40a1820a_b.jpg