IGNORED

Datsun-240z Vs Fairlady-z432

kats

Hey Will,

Could you e-mail me that video, please? For some reason unbeknownst-to-my-breasts the download from the link just plays a slide show and there's no motion. I downloaded the link but both RealPlayer and MediaPlayer do the same thing. One of the "slides" is of an empty road and the sound plays as though a car was passing by!?!!??? WTF??? Maybe it isn't buffering properly? It saved as a .asx file.

Thanks for any help out there. Can that be put on an Ipod?

Edited by 26th-Z

Hi,

Last week I dropped a book store, and I looked some car magazines.

And I found one book showed silver Z432, well...

The picture looks very old, must be taken in early 1970's.The car has an original license plate , that is 品川(Shinagawa) 51 る 28-98 .

This is my Z432!! whao.

Last year I went to the local vehicle bureau to get a registration data of my Z432 from the bigining.We can have it in Japan, everyone.

I was surprised My Z432 was registered in 31th Mar 1970, and the first owner was not a person, Tokyo Nissan was.

My Z432 must left the factory Jan 1970, so the registered little bit late.

And the first owner was Nissan, these two facts means my car was used as a donor car for press(test drive) .At that time(still nowadays?) a new car must be registerd with in 6 months from the date of manufacture, so it is common the press car was registered with time delay and belongs to dealer/manufacture office.

kats

post-3193-14150805929295_thumb.jpg

post-3193-14150805929983_thumb.jpg

Thank you Arne and Will,

Now I am going to contact the press, I will ask when and where the picture was taken and let me see any other photos they are still keeping.

Also I am wondering about PS30-00087,this car has just restored by the same shop mine as well, when and who was a first owner for her?

I am very interested in it.

kats

And I am 7th owner of this car, when I got this car, the ODO was 28,260 KM.

There is no paper to prove this ODO, but looking at general condition of its interior, I think this ODO is correct for this car in almost 40 years.Both seats are original and very neet, crack-free dash as well !!

Originally came with head lamp covers, without fog lights and a rear spoiler.

I want to see the inside and engine of this car when in 1970's.

kats

Edited by kats
add info

HI Kats

That´s a very nice finding. I think that it`s just great and you should get more information about it.

As you told before about your car, my car was also previous onwed by Nissan Portugal in first registration. As you did your research i did it myself and found that too.

Them it changed for several onwers and iam the 7th onwer of the car as well :)

When i get the papers with the list of the previous onwers of my car i contact everyone, and i have contact with them recently, specially when i finished my car, i had pleasure to show them.

Hope to gets some news from you sooner

Filipe Azevedo

Hi Kats

I will put here some pictures of the the registration papers of my car. NISSAN PORTUGAL was the first registration and it had the name of Entreposto Comercial de Automoveis and i think (not sure) that they did the same to all 240z cars.

After that (don`t know if it was a show car), my car was sold and at the begining you will see that it changed hands very quick as i know that the first onwer (after Nissan) only drives slow cars as Corolla 1.2 or the VW Bettle, very popular here.

When he bought this new car in 1971, people had some scared as they face some kind of begin of accident, like a spining car and more stuff, so they sold it before they get kill...

You should know that roads here in that time were not so good as now, and they were all stone rocks (don`t know word in english) and besides that add raining weather, roads with oil leaks, etc...

I contact with all them as they told me fantastic stories about my car, the way it looks, the way it ran, etc... Nice stories...

Anyaway, about Nissan Entreposto i bought a book some weeks ago, and the front book page shows a Rally Car with Nissan Entreposto decal on it, i add another picture with another or the same Rally car back in 1974 in Portugal, on Rac Rally or Rally Vinho do Porto, name that was call here.

What can you find there about NISSAN ENTREPOSTO in Japan?

Alan told me that Nissan Entreposto in Portugal had very good relations there and it was frequently visited by Portuguese Engineers at the time.

Alan also told that it could be a reason that 240z cars were so well equiped.

Here goes the pictures

post-14342-1415080594756_thumb.jpg

post-14342-14150805948236_thumb.jpg

post-14342-14150805948767_thumb.jpg

post-14342-14150805949276_thumb.jpg

post-14342-14150805949614_thumb.jpg