IGNORED

Mike, or anyone else

DatsunZsRule

Don't know what it means, really. I just checked the best and worst 50 reputations. You can be 'off the scale' or 'on a distinguished road' and be on either list. What I don't get is how the same person can be the sixth best and the eighth worst because that's what I saw comparing both lists. I don't show up on either list. Not sure if that's good or bad or if I even care.
OK, I saw how to check my own score, but where did you find how to check the 50 best and worst?

I think Ed might disagree with being in the top 50 with worst reputation. Then again, he might not care. Because he's in the top 50 with the best reputation too.

But "reputation" factor doesnt bother me one way or the other. Can't judge a persons character on an internet forum. If you know me personally then you know me. Wink wink!!

FWIW,

Chris A.

• Like 1

I agree webdawg1

Would be nice to know though how the "New Features" work :D

Come on Mike, you can chime in anytime brother to shed some light on this subject LOL

WOW- Just pointed on my little green square and know it shows "DatsunZsRule is on a distinguished road"

Wonder what I did to deserve this? ROFL Last night I was "Off the scale" LOL

I think Ed might disagree with being in the top 50 with worst reputation. Then again, he might not care. Because he's in the top 50 with the best reputation too.

But "reputation" factor doesnt bother me one way or the other. Can't judge a persons character on an internet forum. If you know me personally then you know me. Wink wink!!

FWIW,

Chris A.

I gave you one reputation point for that post :bunny:

• Like 1

Yep, I just enabled the option. I wanted to see how it worked. Apparently, it's a peer-to-peer grading system.

Since I just enabled it, I will need some extra time to configure the values. I can set up the titles to whatever we want.

MikeW is correct, the values need to be adjusted and configured. After they are, I will need to run a database scan and put everybody where they should.

For instance, I could start everyone at 0 and let the system work up from there. Reputation scores can be gained from other members, post count, and general contribution to the site.

-- Mike

Sounds interesting :D

Once your able to find time to adjust and configure it, it will probably be an OK addition to the site. Right now it's just kinda confusing to me anyway :stupid: LOL

Either way, It's no big deal. It won't stop me from visiting the site :D

Keep up the great work on both the site and your Z.

OK, Mike question for you. I am looking at my 'reputation'. LOL and it says I have feedback, but how does one check his own feedback score, and the details associated with it. I dont see it anywhere on the USER CP, or anywhere else. Since you just slid this in, can you tell us how it works and how to check it?

Zak

it doesnt say if they are positive, negative, or any other info though. just says reputation points. it should say who said what. Just IMHO, but seems pointless and a great way for anyone who is a little competative or who doesnt have the best intentions to skew the data if you know what I mean.

Zak