IGNORED

240Z Parking Light upgrade harness's for Sale

Zs-ondabrain

Just like to add that I've now installed both harnesses to my RHD '73. I have to echo everyone else and say the quality is excellent and help from Dave is second to none! In terms of delivery I recieved my harnesses before the international tracker postage service I used said Dave had received my money order - superb! Since then Dave has been extremely helpful to an electically clueless person, answering all my dumb questions clearly. Any one else thinking that there might be an issue installing on RHD cars, don't worry, it's just as easy as on LHD!

cheers,

Rob

Dave,

Sent you an e-mail today requesting a total for both harnesses. BTW a good way to get the power from the battery is to put another ring connector and wire on the starter post and run it into the cockpit. Then install a PDB (power distribution block). I Already have one installed to power my MSD, Stereo, iPod Adapter, and soon, your relay kits.

Hi Dave; I hope that it is not too late to order a headlight and parking light harness upgrade for my '72 240Z. I can get the money order on Monday. Let me know, Ron.

Not a problem Ron, I just ordered parts on Thursday and should have them by early to mid week. I'll P.M. the rest to you.

Dave.

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you who are still interested in a harness but can't afford it till late april....Good news!

I will be bringing some to the MSA event on the 28th, 29th, and 30th of April in Orange, CA. They will be sold at a slight discount, especially to those who are not normally members of this site.

It will help spread the word about the harness's and about ClassicZcars.com and all the great products, people and help that they'll find here on this site.

I just posted a Pic. of me and Leah (the wife) in the gallery to help people find us while we're at the event.

So if you want one before then, let me know, or wait till the event, where I'll have about 10 of each product available to the open public.

• 3 weeks later...

David, while driving back from MSA, I noticed the only thing that was missing in my night drive was nice strong dash lights. I couldn't see my tail lights, but I bet they were dim too.

I'm putting an MO in the mail tomorrow morning to complete my official "David Irwin" collection!

Thanks,

LWW

P.S.

Sorry I missed you at MSA! I spent nearly the entire day scrounging up transportation for the NOS OEM hood I picked up for $50!

David, while driving back from MSA, I noticed the only thing that was missing in my night drive was nice strong dash lights. I couldn't see my tail lights, but I bet they were dim too.

I'm putting an? MO in the mail tomorrow morning to complete my official "David Irwin" collection!

Thanks,

LWW

P.S.

Sorry I missed you at MSA! I spent nearly the entire day scrounging up transportation for the NOS OEM hood I picked up for $50!

I'll keep an eye out for it and I just put in an order for harness parts, that'll be here on Monday. Sorry I missed ya. But you probably saw my tail lights a couple of times and did'nt even know it was me (BRIGHT LED lights)

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...