IGNORED

240Z Parking Light upgrade harness's for Sale

Zs-ondabrain

I am now selling the "Parking Light Upgrade Harness" that was mentioned earlier this month. After a lot of research and as far as I can tell, It will work on all 240Z's. If the 260Z or 280Z's headlight switch's plug are anything like the 240's, the new harness might even work for them as well. not sure yet.

I'll do some more research on the 260 and 280Z's, but for now, I'm ready to take and recieve orders. And now for the final price, which has the S/H included in said price. After ordering, TAX, assembly labor and every thing else I put into these harness's, the final price is.......

$37.00 inside the lower 48 states. The price will obviously be higher if I have to ship it over borders or oceans. If this price seems too high, consider the following supply list and prices I pay to make the harness,

The kit includes...

7.5 ft of black 12 ga. wire ($1.00)(black blends and looks more stock than red)

1 fuse holder with a 15 amp fuse ($1.50) (for safety)

1 30/40 automotive relay ($3.00)

1 relay socket ($0.75)(makes changing the relay easier and less confusing)

2 OEM style 6 pin sockets (1 male ($5.00) and 1 female ($5.50)

16 new solid brass terminals (aprox. $0.40 each) totaling ($6.40)

1 simple page of instructions

For a total of $23.15

in parts, and thats not even including tax or labor or shipping.

I will also post installation sheet on this forum so people can see how easy it is to install.

MONEY ORDERS ONLY!!!!! I Don't want to use my paypal cause it's a pain in the azz and cost too much to use, So DON"T Paypal me!!!!

I generally use Priority Mail from U.S.P.S. Please remember to CLEARLY print your return address so I know who to send it to. I'm looking at about a 1 week turn-around (which means about 1 week from the time you put your money order in the mail to the time you recieve your new harness)

Make out and send your ($37.00) money orders to me (David W. Irwin) at..

David W. Irwin

6421 105th St. N.E.

Marysville, WA. 98270

Here is a picture....

MONEY ORDERS ONLY!!!!! I Don't want to use my paypal cause it's a pain in the azz and cost too much to use, So DON"T Paypal me!!!!

Make out and send your ($37.00) money orders to me (David W. Irwin) at..

Sorry for the inconvenience but They charge me to use it and it's easier to cash a money order and not have it show up on my I.R.S Audit.

P.S.

If any one has access to both 240Z's and 260Z's or even a 280Z and can compare the 240z's headlight switch's 6-pin plug to that of the 260 and 280z, I'll bet I could expand the parking light harness to that area.

The main thing I'm looking for is "where the green wire w/ a blue stripe and the green/white stripe wires are located in comparison to the 240Z's headlight switch 6-pin plug. Any help would be greatly appreciated by more than just me.

Thanks in advance,

Dave.