IGNORED

What club features do you like or want?

Mike

What features would you find useful?  

751 members have voted

1. 1. What features would you find useful?

• Forums
    • Event Calendar
    • Search
    • Photo Gallery
    • Classifieds
    • Shout Box on Main
    • Web Links
    • Chat
    • Product Reviews
    • Technical Articles
    • F.A.Q.
    • Encyclopedia
    • Active Threads Listing
    • 240z Club Mailing List
    • Journal

How hard would it be to make an interactive display for the various Z types showing the various colors, wheel types, various MSA kits, with bumpers, no bumpers...etc...etc. Like when you go to the GMC website (GMC fan) where you spec out and build your own truck...you pick the color, pick the rims you want, engine...etc...etc.

Say someone wanted to see what a certain color looked like with say... the "Gunmetal" Panasport rims and blacked out window trim and a MSA kit all rolled into one...they could then play around (Mix and Match) with the various aspects of the Z until they found something they "really really" liked and then run with it...Just a thought...

webdawg1

For fun possibly a whats it worth section or a 3 -4 day auction just to see what an actual Z guy would pay for your car.Post a picture and the honest history. I usually use Ebay to check values but that is quite inaccurate most of the time. Of course just bids no comments . I know there are a few , ok alot of Z's here I would purchase and do wonder about the value. It only takes one person to ruin an auction but would hope the maturity level could handle it.

Hi Guys,

Was'nt there a section covering 50 or 100 most popular gallery photos with hits to date on each gallery pic before? I really enjoyed being able to have a look at some of those as there was always a nice collection of Z's in there!???

I also agree with 7240Z about a section committed to rebuilding your Z engine. Basicallly in artical form that could be a series of sticky posts in the forums accompanied by photos of each stage and peoples opinions and experiences at each stage in forum format. I release this might be a bit of work but just a thought as I it would be useful and I'm sure would generate a lot of interest.

Cheers

Sulio

in the for sale section the ads are all mixedup date wise. to find most recent ad you have to search both pages and look at the dates. it use to be most recent ads at the top of the page.also now that the classifies are broken down into regions you have to do more clicking(maybe i'm lazy but i'm on dialup) the old way was much better and faster.i don't see the advantage of splitting ads into regions.