IGNORED

What is the most attractive part of a Z?

hls30.com

What is the most attractive part of a Z  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most attractive part of a Z

• The profile
    • Paint
    • wheels
    • Plastic Surgery-Aftermarket Bodyparts
    • contrast between body color and trim
    • contrast between window tint and body/trim color
    • 100% factory
    • Engine
    • interior
    • Sound System
    • Performance
    • It is paid for!
    • It's finished!
    • It's Mine
    • Images in the rust-please post here before cutting out for Ebay!

Profile and potential for performance. As Jon has posted a number of times, the original Z, whether 240 or 280 doesn't go or handle with a modern car even a sedan, but due to outstanding looks and light weight the potential is there for a lot of fun.

I voted profile as the Z is the most beautiful car to me. Everything said about performance, quality, hood swoop, roof line, etc. I agree fully with. I also have a passion with many of you here for learning the history of the car and the different variations and models throughout the years (70-78 please).

-Ben:)

I voted for the profile which can be viewed from so many angles and the design holds up. Initially the look of the car is what I remember the most as a kid and then later when I was old enough to understand the mechanical aspect of the S30's it became 'perfect transportation' in my eyes.

I should have also voted for wheels since they can augment the look of the car. Enclosed are two recent pics of the '77 280Z with 16 inch wheels:

post-3015-14150796013394_thumb.jpg

post-3015-14150796013697_thumb.jpg