IGNORED

Z Cars in Road & Track, Car and Driver and Motor Trend

Ron Carter

Hey for those of you who subscribe to R & T, Car and Driver or Motor Trend there are several Z's featured in a new Nissan advertisement in the July issues. There is a picture of Me and my BRE replica (with several BRE decals airbrushed off the car for some unknown reason) taken at MSA this year.

So, when are you sending all of us an autographed photo of you and your BRE? Now that you're famous and all... :D

Oh, YES, nice cars.

Hey Mike, put me down for one of those autographs, they might be worth a fortune 20 years from now.(But not if he expects payment).

By the way Carl number 2, I haven't seen any cakes of Bon Ami yet, ----- Still looking though. :D:D

Hey, GUNNER !!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is a Quack wacker ???????????????? Is it similar to the relationship between a Kiwi and a sheep ???????????????? LOL

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Famous hardly...Infamous more likely...

Hey I am just a schmuck who built a replica of a famous car...

The car and it's orginal race team deserve the credit. 35 years later and it is still a marketing tool. That is something to say about longevity.

On a side note HMSA (Historic Motor Sports Assoc) will let me run the car at Monterey next year!! Cant wait to get her out on the track!!

Hey, GUNNER !!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is a Quack wacker ???????????????? Is it similar to the relationship between a Kiwi and a sheep ???????????????? LOL

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Nah, while driving around a blind curve at about 50 mph, I killed a duck that hit my car just above my windshield. :knockedou

<On a side note HMSA (Historic Motor Sports Assoc) will let me run the car at Monterey next year!! Cant wait to get her out on the track!!>

Very interesting!?

The "vintage cars are 'from the era, or like those that raced' "

Where as, "historic cars are ones that have racing history.

I understood the two categories were distinct and the "folks" in the vintage/historic racing community were pretty particular over this issue.

I would be happy to see your car on the track at speed, with a white TR6 just behind.

I was there, watched them, went out an bought one, there has been no better manufactures competition.

Cant wait to get her out on the track!!

We'll be running with Speed Ventures for an opentrack day on Sat. July 2nd at Willowsprings big track. Trying to get one more track day in before it gets too hot this summer. So if you aren't already going out, you can come do some testing there!

Yep, still lookin good after 35 years... Cheers!