Mike's Content - Page 136 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike

  1. Mike replied to KGL's topic in Engine & Drivetrain
    I think my Z's about 6-7 seconds. But, I've got some extra goodies under the hood.
  2. Send the guy an email, he's only got one post on here so I'm not sure if he'll be back. Maybe he will become a regular once he gets the car back, though.
  3. Mike posted a topic in Funnybone
    A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.' The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind." The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothings wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy. The Lord thought for a few minutes and replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?
  4. Did you know that you can also EMBED the video into your posts here? On the Youtube site, copy the code next to the "Embed" link and post it in a message. Here's what it looks like:
  5. Don't worry, I moved it.
  6. You should give Steve a call at Ztherapy. Check out his shop at: http://www.ztherapy.com Tell him Mike sent you. He knows the SU carbs intimately.
  7. Hi guys, Where's the best place to buy Panasports or Konig Rewinds? I want to pick up the 16" rims in the light silver color. Of course I want the best deal with the right service. Any of you done that research already? Thanks! Mike
  8. Mike replied to Fun_in_my_z's topic in Open Chit Chat
    Sorry, didn't mean to hijack it. WAASSSSSSUPPPPP?!
  9. Mike replied to Fun_in_my_z's topic in Open Chit Chat
    Man, I thought Bud used the WAAAAZZUUUPP for over a year? Sorta like "Where's the beef?!"
  10. I just want to say this. Anything said in this thread, although funny to read, does not convey the thoughts or opinions of this club as a whole. Anything said by individuals was written at their own discretion. Also, I must leave you with the following quote of the day: Goodnight.
  11. Beauty.. I really like your new photos. You've taken some time to get just the right angles. Very well done!
  12. You are almost there!!! Take a few weeks and finish the project. You'll either get a buyer or you'll want to keep it at that point.
  13. I really like the Motorsport rear replacement panel (just like Ramses's box). It has two 6x9 mounts and a center hole to allow air to flow in/out. It fits very nice and is decently priced. It may be fairly easy to make your own panel like this. In my opinion, individual boxes will only get in the way.
  14. Mike replied to z240zman's topic in Open Discussions
    I think there was a huge discussion on the website awhile back. Do a search for carbon fiber (or carbon fibre) and see what happens.
  15. You might have to find one from a dealer who has stock laying around. Try one of the following: - http://www.zcarparts.com - http://www.zcarsource.com - http://www.classicdatsun.com They might have something ...
  16. I thought this was pretty cool.. <embed src="http://images.soapbox.msn.com/flash/soapbox1_1.swf" quality="high" width="432" height="364" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="c=v&v=78f22b32-4ec0-43d5-bdc7-6e7e401206ad" ></embed><br /><a href="http://soapbox.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=78f22b32-4ec0-43d5-bdc7-6e7e401206ad" target="_new" title="What a great driving skill">Video: What a great driving skill</a>
  17. You can also try our newest sponsor, http://www.zcarsource.com
  18. Mike commented on justin260z's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  19. You didn't post any pictures in your ad though...
  20. This poll is closed, got another one?
  21. That's Kyle Hagemann's site. He's been with the club since we started. I haven't seen him in a LONG time though... He has some other articles as well: http://www.sonic.net/~kyle/
  22. Guys, this technique by police (obviously) worked. They were trying to set an example by using these kids. The attempt to 'drive a point' has worked all the way down to our forum. Can you imagine how many other ricer forums were talking about this issue? Hell, why do you think they put Paris Hilton in jail (besides the pure satisfaction). Authorities can make big impressions with moves like this. Another good example is Martha Stewart. If I remember correctly, she only sold something like $5,000 in stock ?! That's chump change -- and she was jailed for supposed insider trading. My point is, they were trying to set a point. Obviously they were looking for a way to make it a big one. -- Mike

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.