IGNORED

Nissan Decompensating

Mckrack

I Have Just Seen A Commercial For The All New Nissan Altima Coupe. What The Hell Is That May I Ask? It Looks Like A 350z And The Interior Is Much Like The 350z And The Dash Board Has The Three Round Gauges Like Our Cars And The 350z. Is Nissan Ending The Short Lived 350z Or Bringing To Market The Upgraded More Powerful 350z That Looks Like The All New Nissan Altima Coupe Or Are They Finally Listening To Us And Getting Rid Of The 350z And Developing An All New 240z They Way TheY Should Have In The First Place. Although I Owned A 350z And I Like It A Lot I Would Have Preferred The Original Design. I Think They Are Rapidly Decompensating.

It's just another rendition of the Altima. Front wheel drive. I'm sure it's just to have something to compete with the Civic/Accord coupes etc. They showed us one a couple of months ago at the Z show sponsored by Temecula Nissan or whatever the name of the dealership is there. I wasn't impressed.

If you look at the interior of the car you will find the same 3 gauge dashboard pod that memorialized our cars. This is not right. Something is going on at Nissan and I want to get to the bottom of this. How could they take those gauges put them on the dashboard of a car that does not have the Z name attached to it. They have summarily stolen from the Z car name what has defined our cars for a generation or more. Now they have an Altima disguised as a 350z. What's next. Will they change the name to the Altima Z or the Z Altima. Don't you people understand they are slowly liquidating our cars to the proverbial garbage dump of History by using a design that has been in our cars since at least 1969. First they decided to take the Q45 Coupe and chop it up and call it a 350z. Now they have taken the Altima and morphed it in to a 350z. What's next will they be using the dash board of the 350z and use in the Sentra or what ever else the hell they make and can't sell.

Keep your 240z, 260z, 280z 280ZX and 300zx's and hide them from Nissan they don't deserve to use our cars another moment to sell their crap. Like they did with the Vintage Program to sell the 350z. Nissan is Evil and they are coming to get us they are coming to destroy our hobby and us.

McKrack

It's the beginning of the end. Hide your cars and don't look them in their eyes. If they ask you if you have a Z car tell them no. If they ask to see your Z car tell them you don't have one. Keep your cars away from them and don't whatever you do answer the phone if they call or answer the door if they ring the bell. If you go to Daytona stay away from them and if they ask you to take a look at their new cars just tell them you have a prior engagement and get the hell out of there before they get their clutches on you. If that happens you are doomed. They are talking about us behind our backs and they are plotting to use our cars to design their next atrocity. Be careful they are right around the corner and they are disguised as some that you might know here. I am not kidding. You may think I am but trust me when I tell you that they are hell bent on disrupting and destroying our enjoyment for their jollies. Be careful they are out to destroy you. It's a Nissan plot and I don't want to have to tell you I told you so.

It's the beginning of the end. Hide your cars and don't look them in their eyes. If they ask you if you have a Z car tell them no. If they ask to see your Z car tell them you don't have one. Keep your cars away from them and don't whatever you do answer the phone if they call or answer the door if they ring the bell. If you go to Daytona stay away from them and if they ask you to take a look at their new cars just tell them you have a prior engagement and get the hell out of there before they get their clutches on you. If that happens you are doomed. They are talking about us behind our backs and they are plotting to use our cars to design their next atrocity. Be careful they are right around the corner and they are disguised as some that you might know here. I am not kidding. You may think I am but trust me when I tell you that they are hell bent on disrupting and destroying our enjoyment for their jollies. Be careful they are out to destroy you. It's a Nissan plot and I don't want to have to tell you I told you so.

Uh.................what was the middle thing again?

It's just a ploy to enter another niche market. They're basically aimed at 20-somethings who can't afford a Z or the woman whos kids are grown and would like something more personal and sporty than a minivan, without the "harsh" ride of a Z.

I'm not impressed by them, but I know of several who are trying to figure out a way to buy them. To each thier own.

Devin

Easy there...

That's the same as calling the Camry Solara a Supra. Different class all together. Nissan, like any other company, will try to capitalize off of old ideas, they did the same with the dual gauge pod in front of the driver on previous Frontier and Xterra... they never called it an Xterra Z. Other than the VQ that Nissan throws in nearly everything they make now, there are no other similarities.

Ahh.........what???61k3xis.jpg

Trust me when I tell you there is more to this then meets the eye. Maybe a communist plot with Fidel Castro and Chavez. The three gauge design stolen from our cars may be lenses that are watching us. Maybe maybe not but we have to be careful. What about thet other thing they sell with the guy from the Soap Operas advertising it like a drug from a Pharmaceutical Company. Don't be fooled friends there are messages being sent that you don't even know exist until it's too later and you are being sucked in to their game.

Be careful the next car you buy from them may be watching your every move and reporting back to their mother ship.

BTW has any body figured out the correct color of the rear finishing panel?