Everything posted by Mike
-
who gots balls
I think my Z's about 6-7 seconds. But, I've got some extra goodies under the hood.
-
Help in finding my old racecar
Send the guy an email, he's only got one post on here so I'm not sure if he'll be back. Maybe he will become a regular once he gets the car back, though.
-
Bridge to Hawaii
A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.' The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind." The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothings wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy. The Lord thought for a few minutes and replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?
-
Car and Driver TV Program
- Watch my Z video!!!
Did you know that you can also EMBED the video into your posts here? On the Youtube site, copy the code next to the "Embed" link and post it in a message. Here's what it looks like:- z dayz at Deal's Gap 5/19/2007
- post your joke of the day! :lol:
Don't worry, I moved it.- How to fix hi idle?
You should give Steve a call at Ztherapy. Check out his shop at: http://www.ztherapy.com Tell him Mike sent you. He knows the SU carbs intimately.- Cheapest Panasports/Konigs?
Hi guys, Where's the best place to buy Panasports or Konig Rewinds? I want to pick up the 16" rims in the light silver color. Of course I want the best deal with the right service. Any of you done that research already? Thanks! Mike- Shout out
Sorry, didn't mean to hijack it. WAASSSSSSUPPPPP?!- Shout out
Man, I thought Bud used the WAAAAZZUUUPP for over a year? Sorta like "Where's the beef?!"- Nissan Decompensating
I just want to say this. Anything said in this thread, although funny to read, does not convey the thoughts or opinions of this club as a whole. Anything said by individuals was written at their own discretion. Also, I must leave you with the following quote of the day: Goodnight.- Took some photos of the lime 72
Beauty.. I really like your new photos. You've taken some time to get just the right angles. Very well done!- Thinking of getting out, what's it worth
You are almost there!!! Take a few weeks and finish the project. You'll either get a buyer or you'll want to keep it at that point.- Homemade speaker box for 6x9s
I really like the Motorsport rear replacement panel (just like Ramses's box). It has two 6x9 mounts and a center hole to allow air to flow in/out. It fits very nice and is decently priced. It may be fairly easy to make your own panel like this. In my opinion, individual boxes will only get in the way.- Carbon fiber
I think there was a huge discussion on the website awhile back. Do a search for carbon fiber (or carbon fibre) and see what happens.- Source for Rear Hatch Patch Repair Panel?
You might have to find one from a dealer who has stock laying around. Try one of the following: - http://www.zcarparts.com - http://www.zcarsource.com - http://www.classicdatsun.com They might have something ...- Transoformers More Than Meets The Eye!!!
Never...- Synchronized driving video
I thought this was pretty cool.. <embed src="http://images.soapbox.msn.com/flash/soapbox1_1.swf" quality="high" width="432" height="364" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="c=v&v=78f22b32-4ec0-43d5-bdc7-6e7e401206ad" ></embed><br /><a href="http://soapbox.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=78f22b32-4ec0-43d5-bdc7-6e7e401206ad" target="_new" title="What a great driving skill">Video: What a great driving skill</a>- Speedometer Cable Assembly
You can also try our newest sponsor, http://www.zcarsource.com- Untitled-2
- Only you Bill. Only You
You didn't post any pictures in your ad though...- What is the best part of owning a classic Z?
This poll is closed, got another one?- How to tune your su's
That's Kyle Hagemann's site. He's been with the club since we started. I haven't seen him in a LONG time though... He has some other articles as well: http://www.sonic.net/~kyle/- Cars crushed in street racing crackdown
Guys, this technique by police (obviously) worked. They were trying to set an example by using these kids. The attempt to 'drive a point' has worked all the way down to our forum. Can you imagine how many other ricer forums were talking about this issue? Hell, why do you think they put Paris Hilton in jail (besides the pure satisfaction). Authorities can make big impressions with moves like this. Another good example is Martha Stewart. If I remember correctly, she only sold something like $5,000 in stock ?! That's chump change -- and she was jailed for supposed insider trading. My point is, they were trying to set a point. Obviously they were looking for a way to make it a big one. -- Mike - Watch my Z video!!!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.