IGNORED

Nor Cali Meet

v12horse

but there are bonus points available if you takeout the lead rider of a tandem bike, and leave the trailing rider unscathed!

Okay, that is so impossible. I just got home, it took me an hour but I finally found a tandem bike. I got four tries before they stopped getting back up. Not a single time was I able to knock off JUST the front guy. I wasted about an hour and a half. Oh well I need to wash off my car and do some quick bumper repairs.

Hmm, how rough does your car run at idle? Is it going down in rpm's and then up, or do you have to give it gas at idle? I am not a mechanic, but my car runs at idle a little rough too. If it is a hot day my car runs pretty good at idle though. By the way, what is your rpm at idle Canton?

-Ben

my idle doesnt stay steady, When i start it for the first time, the cold start valve is on at about 1200, then it comes down to about 8 where i want it at, or where it should be. then after it warms up really good and i drive it for a bit, it goes up to about 1000. but I think its running rought becuase i have a leak at my intake manifold. Not sure tho. Should be ok to drive. It drives jus fine but idles ruff.