IGNORED

Nor Cali Meet

v12horse

Hello everyone,

I know there is a lot of you Z enthusiasts in Northern California and I was thinking that it would be great if many (or a few) of us could try to meet somewhere and talk Z's or take a drive on the coast. I am up for any suggestions on where to meet, or where to take a drive, where would be the optimal place to meet since many of us are scattered around northern cali. I am located in the south bay, Fremont. It would be great if we could have a gathering, even if some people don't bring their Z's because they are working on them. Give it some thought northern cali guys and gals, and post your suggestions.

Take care,

Ben:classic:

The MSA show? If that is the Z nationals you are talking I don't know if I would be able to go. I would love to and all, but school is quite hectic these days. Do you know the exact date when the show is blitzkraig? It wouild be awesome to caravan with a group of z's though.

Anyways, any suggestions or comments on having a northern cali meet just to go on a day drive or meet up somewhere to talk z's would still be great. Blitzkraig, would you want to have a meet in say 2-3 weeks from now, preferably on a weekend? Hopefully Z_boi could be there and anyone else if this is possible.

Take care,

Ben

Originally posted by v12horse

The MSA show? If that is the Z nationals you are talking I don't know if I would be able to go.

Ben:

The MSA show is a completely separate different show from the National Z car Convention. Both will be in LA this year but at different times.

MSA Z Car Nationals is held April 23-25th at the MSA store in Orange, CA

The Z Car National Convention presented by GroupZ is held June 14-19th with the car show held at Nissan Headquarters in Gardena on the 19th.

Thanks bambikiller for the info on the shows. I don't want to hang with ricers, just 1st gen zcar people. You are close bambikiller, I live off the mission exit off I-680. Anyways, I have to go. I just want to have a z gathering, as you can tell.:classic:. I know no one with a old Z and I am jealous because my friend is on a mazda forum and they have these get togethers every month. They sometimes even go to track events. I just think it would be cool to get to know a few Z people. Thanks for your input.

-Ben

Originally posted by v12horse

Thanks bambikiller for the info on the shows. I don't want to hang with ricers, just 1st gen zcar people. You are close bambikiller, I live off the mission exit off I-680. Anyways, I have to go. I just want to have a z gathering, as you can tell.:classic:. I know no one with a old Z and I am jealous because my friend is on a mazda forum and they have these get togethers every month. They sometimes even go to track events. I just think it would be cool to get to know a few Z people. Thanks for your input.

-Ben

I understand. Yeah, you are close to where I live (which Mission exit? one by Ohlone, or the Warm Springs/Mission exit?). When I get my car running right again, I'll be more interested in doing something. Of course I work a funky schedule, so who knows how that would fit into other members schedule. Hopefully within a few months my car will be running like I want it to (again). Even though we have mild ones in CA, I HATE WINTER!!! :mad: :D

there used to be datsun meets there at union landing. but i never went. Or they'll meet over at the tapioca express. I hang out wit the zilvia guys. and sometimes the rx-7 guys. they have meets all the time. And sometimes they meet over at frisco. Im always up for a meet.

Hey bambikiller, I live right off of the ohlone exit. Yeah when your car is done, we should definately have a get together.

Z_boi and everyone, once more people are interested I think we should get a meet together. Don't think this is going to be some lame meet either. I am thinking of a nice drive when the weather is good, because like bambikiller said, winter sucks even if we dont really get one.

Take care,

Ben