IGNORED

Is the Zcar Depot dead?

ensys

Maybe it's phases of the moon...  I made some e-mail attempts without any acknowledgment of my inquiries. It would seem that sometimes lower costs come at the price of responsible Customer Service for these folks.

Mr.Head: Perhaps your knowledge of trials of item returns reflects some of the dangers of taking things at the face value of web presentations. Frankly, I am not that trusting, and am not so tolerant to the fall-out of poor communications.

"Beware", indeedy. Which is why, in this age of mis/dis information, intentional or not, it is vital for the wary buyer to be able to communicate in a prompt and effective manner with any seller. And why any Seller worth his salt should promote such contacts, not hide out in disrespect for would-be customers.

'Nuff said. I reckon I'll save my custom for those who at least seem to care.

• Agree 1

They are prompt in filling/shipping orders, but when I had an issue with the quality of the pieces in one order a while ago, they responded to the initial email contact but went silent after that.  I typically use them as a last resort, or when I'm 99.9% sure I won't have an issue with the parts I order.

I know ‘talking’ to a human is comforting, but I have only had one problem with them and it involved delivery to the wrong address. This proved to be a PayPal problem as they had stored my old address in their system. I paid a visit to my tenant and ‘encouraged’ them to turn over the box. They finally did when their rental company told them the owner wants his box back. The box was of course open, but everything was there. 
They deliver so fast I have wondered if they’re local? 
now I have had trouble with 240ZRubber…

I have ordered a good bit of stuff from Zcar depot. No issues, but I haven't had to contact them. Just placed a big order last night and it shipped today. 

@conedodger, 240zrubber has some very nice looking stuff that I would really like for my restoration. I have tried to contact him a couple of times and never got a reply. Too bad, as he is very close to me. With a lot of his stuff "out of stock" and no reply, I have been a bit hesitant to order anything.