IGNORED

New job for me!

siteunseen

There's 3 kinds of jobs in my experience. 1. Wash your after the restroom. 2. Wash your hands before the restroom. 3. Wash before AND after.

I've always washed mine beforehand. That's because I hated school and wound up working in the service businesses. 

I'm a hands on type guy that gets a good feeling helping those that can't help themselves. The pay sucks but money has never been a priority in my life. My parents always gave me a good life and i loved them for that. 

I'm so thankful for you guys positive comments on my ife decision to go to less stress/less money. I do not care about money. I want to sleep good. LOL

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I'm so thankful for you guys positive comments on my ife decision to go to less stress/less money. I do not care about money. I want to sleep good. LOL

Way to go Cliff!  Thanks for sharing the cathartic moment.  We could all use one once in a while. 😎

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

15 hours ago, siteunseen said:

The pay sucks but money has never been a priority in my life.

Cliff, exactly the same here... it's only that other people want money.. 😂haha...  that's why i need money.. but i always sayd: fun on the job is MUCH more important than the money..

As a service engineer in security systems i came EVERYWHERE. From smallest house to the biggest villa and any businesses..  It was a job that i liked to get out of bed for almost every day haha..

But after 12 years i had an accident at work and i'm glad that i had a insurance for job loss due to incapacity for work..  I'm retired now you could say.. (this was around 2000)  Around 2006 i had a small job just for a few hours but after i drove my fireblade (fast motorbike) against a big oak that job was ended also.. 😞

So what i wanted to say is: making less money is not bad but save yourself enough to get through life and have fun..

Mart

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I'm back doing what I did in 1989. Life is good! (but strange).

If you are anything like me that means stealing your dad's car to take you and your skateboarding punk friends to a Bad Religion concert, wrecking it on the way back doing doughnuts trying to impress girls?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

I'm not trying to be a suck up but what I've learned, personality wise and Z car info from this forum has made me a better person. I like the help and try my best to pass it on.

Cliff, you underestimate yourself.  Your personality (humor) and the Z knowledge you've shared over the years are a couple of the things that keep me logging into this forum.  Sounds like you've found your comfort zone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1