IGNORED

ZCON 2021 Roll Call

wal280z

Let's hear who's IN, who's OUT, who is on the fence.

I'm in, but only for the weekend pass. Won't be driving the Z.

Looking forward to seeing some west coast members!

Edited by wal280z

• wal280z changed the title to ZCON 2021 Roll Call

Still uncertain.  Was using the benefit of having family in Leadville to help rationalize it.

Had tentatively planned to go for the full week, but since many of the events seem to be indoors and the efficacy of the vax is yet to be determined, along with the fact that some are opting out  of vaccinating, I canceled that.  If we go, it'll be just for Sat.  It may well come down to a Tue/Wed of that week decision.

I would like to go and have been planning towards it but my employee (and my friend) gets married on the 8/21. I also just made a trip to Texas and can't do a longer trip than that until I heal up some more. I wanted to meet some West coast members too!

Getting close to the 60 day to kick off.....

@SteveJ, @Patcon Sorry to hear you won't be coming. Charles, I had something for you (actually for your boy - a diecast 510 wagon.

@S30Driver @Zup, glad to hear the Arkansas Jim's will be there

@Captain Obvious You can do IT!!! 

@ETI4K you weren't zipping around the county roads south of Lynchburg 2 weeks ago?? Saw a yellow 240Z heading in the opposite way coming from Hwy 501

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wal280z said:

@ETI4K you weren't zipping around the county roads south of Lynchburg 2 weeks ago?? Saw a yellow 240Z heading in the opposite way coming from Hwy 501

@wal280z I wish.  While I do live about 45 minutes northwest of Lynchburg, my car won't be ready to drive for a long while.  Someday though...

• Like 1

Wayne,

I had looked forward to coming this year but I just can't get all the parts pulled together. It's like a conspiracy or something to keep me from going. But I'm gonna get back one way or another!

• Like 1