IGNORED

355-Mile 1976 Datsun 280Z Up for Auction on BaT!

lonetreesteve

2 hours ago, 240260280 said:

My buddy's 78 280z near mint low mile all original Z will be following this one.   Hopefully there are enough buyers out there.

She's a beauty!   You don't see the 110 Red paint color very often. Good luck to your buddy - I think that his 280Z will do very well with the auction.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, siteunseen said:

$140,000 seems about right to me, fair price for the seller and buyer. Congratulations @brunodoggy

I agree, the price seems just about right for both parties. I was glad to see that the reserve was set a reasonable amount for this beautiful 280Z. It will be interesting to see what the auction winner does with the car - does he drive the car every once in a while or will this car be a trailer queen that is just towed to car shows?   It will also be interesting to see what becomes of one of the lowest mileage classic sports cars in the world. 

Edited by lonetreesteve
  • Like 1