Black... or gold?

Alfadog

black or gold?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. black or gold?

• Black
    • Gold
    • Other...

man i sooo love 240k's.... i want one myself, but hard to find a decent coupe for a decent price...

just a question, the 240k coupe's that i have seen don't have the skyline type rear lights, the 4 doors that i have seen do, but the 2 door ones that i have seen don't... but i remember from pictures that yours does...

ALLLLSSO does yours have the flares yet, where are you getting them from...

also... man i thinking of getting one.. dang i want one.. haha... once i sell my 260z thou.. hehe...

ohhh dang forgot to say, the gunmetal is the way to go, on a white car,

i think the gold is awesome, but its gotta have some mega dish to look good, such as the picture you showed..

dang i want one.. imagine getting one for like 1k thats imacc driven by a grandma for the last 30 years.. would be awesome

put a triple webberd worked L31.... like the jappos do, mega flares, major dish wantanabe's, black bonnet, white no option there, with gutted interoir, race buckets, and full exhaust blaring.. dang.. the BRE type rear spoiler, and some sort of front bar... and would look awesome.. all crome work nice and tidy... dang i want one.. haha

It's got to be gunmetal.It's got to be gunmetal.It's got to be gunmetal.It's got to be gunmetal.It's got to be gunmetal.

did you get that gunmetal is the ultimate colour.

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THE "Watanabes".

Steve:classic: