IGNORED

Which rear spoiler

7tooZ

On 11/12/2019 at 1:10 PM, SoCalJim said:

And, is added aero more important at one end or the other, or are both required for balancing the forces on the car?

I found that the front of the car feels like it starts to float above about 90MPH. I now have the front air dam and the car feels much better at high speed. I don't have a rear spoiler, but if I got one I could swear I've seen wings like this on a S30 car.

Rear wing.jpg

• 9 months later...

Well, Peter Brock is an engineer and you argue with an engineer at your own peril. So if he says don’t do one without the other, you should listen. Pic of my front BRE for fun...

it’s glassed to the valance. I have the original design rear, also glassed on.

D864C9AF-02B7-413C-AAB3-CDFED2799D74.jpeg

Edited by conedodger
  • Like 3

On 8/21/2020 at 10:37 AM, heyitsrama said:

@7tooZ did you ever pick one of these? I'm in the same boat at the moment. Looking for some more stability in the car. 

I am still  undecided. I guess I just haven’t hit on one that I think will add anything to my eye. I just spent a day with ZCCW doing 450 miles on the back roads of Mt Rainier with TerrapinZ’s 70 (with his newly repair and new paint) behind me and these car are beautiful. Don’t want to muck it up or add any extra holes.

• Like 1