IGNORED

Does anyone have these for sale, or know where to find ?

I did read the info you guys gave me. Some say they came from the factory with it and many say they don't and it was just a dealer option ? And the 240Z and later 260/280Z have different splash pans ?

I just want to know if they came from the factory with that splash pan ( 240Z ) ? if not, then I don't want it either...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bartsscooterservice said:

I just want to know if they came from the factory with that splash pan ( 240Z ) ? if not, then I don't want it either...

I'm sure the dutch/euro version of the 240z came with the stone guard..  They lasted not very long in our weather…. and were thrown away.   My very Original 280zx 1979 has one to!   (still in my cellar/parts shop hahaha…    I got an Original stone guard plate for you if you want one …..  so you can now get a supporter of my restoration ?

3 hours ago, bartsscooterservice said:

I did read the info you guys gave me. Some say they came from the factory with it and many say they don't and it was just a dealer option ? And the 240Z and later 260/280Z have different splash pans ?

Hi , I don’t know much of it , as far as I understand is Fairlady-Z  ( Japanese model   ) series always have it . Not an optional item , it is a mandatory item for Fairlady-Z series even 240ZG .

For export  model , I don’t know. But except very early prototype used as an example for the service manual and 1973 model year car  ( maybe at or later Aug 1972 ) in the US , they don’t have it . Please note the early one does not have holes like you see them on later one shown in the picture .

Kats

• Like 1