IGNORED

Anybody need some misc parts?

Av8ferg

Charles,
Yes - I'd like the cap if available, thanks for thinking of me.  It would be a better set with the mounting ring and three small screws.  I'm going to contact the OP to see if he might pull some other stuff.
Jim

So, who am I sending this gas cap to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be grateful if you can help me find the following from the 280z the next time you're out there.

1) The two knobs that control the light dimming of the speedometer/tachometer and lets you reset the odometer

2) Center map light

3) Steering wheel if its in good condition

Please and thank you!

Edited by zella

So, next time I’m out there I’ll take a look for you. I have one extra 280z steering wheel and three 240z steering wheels. I grabbed the 240z wheels to use on my car and was going to restore the extras (got three because they looked rough and wasn’t sure how a restoration would come out,needed backups), plan is sell the others at some point. The extra 280z wheel came with my car when I bought it from the PO. It needs a wrap to cover the rubber which looks pretty sun beaten. Here’s the before and after of my 240z steering wheel restoration. a300d89e51eca8c82b79ca7f48ef3144.jpg1465b9ba1b4730fe28e4316fd617c069.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Yes [emoji846] I'm good for it!

BIG THANKS!

I got your coat hangers, the J hooks screws were stripped and would come out. The finisher I left because it has a small hole. If you still want it I grab it next time. See pics e5648b27a4718fd0452320e52fbcf03f.jpg585f19ea4b077ec6ac0e0551087acc27.jpg

I'd be grateful if you can help me find the following from the 280z the next time you're out there.
1) The two knobs that control the light dimming of the speedometer/tachometer and lets you reset the odometer
2) Center map light
3) Steering wheel if its in good condition
Please and thank you!

Zella, got a center map light and one dimmer d8634809fc882b529e50ab1c97e500e1.jpgc2e7971c12f15109c050f361d5df7598.jpgknob. They other one was cracked

4 minutes ago, Av8ferg said:

I got your coat hangers, the J hooks screws were stripped and would come out. The finisher I left because it has a small hole. If you still want it I grab it next time. See pics

Thanks. That is great. I'll PM shipping info and get your paypal address.

btw if you have more pics of the interior and can post, that would be great!

Thanks again!