IGNORED

A Tough Night...

rossiz

Last night was not good.

My son was driving my daughter home from the movies in my Z, going across the Ballard bridge (drawbridge w/metal grating in the rain) when a pickup pulled into his lane. He swerved into oncoming traffic to avoid the truck, then cut back into his lane and the car went into a spin, crashing into the guardrail. Thankfully both kids walked away unscathed but I'm afraid it might be the end of the road for the Z...

IMG_0013.HEIC IMG_0017.HEIC

• Sad 6

Wow so sorry. Had a similar experience in 2012 that resulted in another Z I like better without much additional out lay. Don’t let the insurance company off the hook. Start coping recent sales you can find. Also watch the kids close I did have pains show up for a few day later that lend to a year of therapy and a decent settlement. 

Glad to hear they okay. 

That's a bummer.  Now you can get another and start over.

Those HEIC files must be for phones.  They don't come through on a computer.  Edit - my Windows 7 computer anyway.

Edited by Zed Head
  • Like 1

That's awful!!!

I bought a new to me Tacoma a few weeks ago. The kids have wrecked it twice in a couple of weeks. I'm gonna lose my mind! :angry:

Good that everybody is ok. I suspect the other vehicle didn't stop...

I can't open the pictures. Don't know what software to use.

Wow, I know you've put in more than a ton blood sweat and tears into that car, but the kids are more important and I'm glad they're OK.  After owning a car that a lot of folks would have passed by (and did) I believe that anything is repairable. It just depends how much money, time and effort one can find to put into it.  I hope your Z is fixable at some level for you. Long live the Green Z's!

• Like 1