Love the z - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Love the z

Featured Replies

I’m having a blast with this Z.  I think it’s too early to start looking for another one.  Is there a cool Datsun truck around 1970 that would pair nice with the 70 240Z?   Just an idea 

 Don't know your height but I'm 5'7" and my knees hit the bottom of the steering wheel when using the brake and the clutch on my 521.

My D21is getting old now, and I don't have to worry about beating it up and finding body parts... Yet haha. IMG_20190204_045028.jpeg

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

I love my '87 d21 but it's worthless in snow. It snows here MAYBE once a year so not a problem. 357,000 on the clock without any major work. Damn fine trucks!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
15 minutes ago, wal280z said:

Just looked at the picture of the truck - do we call that one a conehead?

An infected conehead, hurts when I pee. LOL

30 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

An infected conehead, hurts when I pee. LOL

Well, THAT didn't take too long to go in the gutter.... LOL Cliff, ya know, I love ya like a brother from another mother, but there are SOME things you should keep private, or, only share with you doctor, therapist, rent-a-wife.....

Found mine - not a similiar year to my Z , but still that era

58163656-E6CB-44F8-846E-9461BAB98545.jpeg

  • Author
On 2/12/2019 at 4:14 PM, Carl Beck said:

My Vote for a Truck - - 

Conner Noggle 000575.jpg

Tell me more about this truck and why this is your choice

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.