Merry Christmas! - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Merry Christmas!

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Jeff G 78 said:

My dad bought my mom a vacuum in the mid-70's and she's still mad about it!  I learned my lesson at an early age and never made that mistake. 

Maybe you will buy your wife some day a automatic hoover.. i think that will be a much better gift!  

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sitting here with a hoard of relatives, thinking how lucky I am. Also thinking how lucky I am to have more parts than relatives...

Hope you get a chance to spend time with some of your hoard as well. Cherish every second.

Merry Christmas!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Why do the perfect Christmas gifts always show up when its too late?

Next year I know what to get uncle Kevin at least...

Well I be damned, your hints worked great.  Congratulations Sir, very nice helmet.  

I was hoping you'd get the Boxster seats. :bunny:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.