Merry Christmas! - Page 4 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Merry Christmas!

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Captain Bruce with his Darth Vader hood.

What??? You went over my helmet??
P1140406.JPG

I’ll take that under advisorment

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Those are obviously for Hot Wheels...

All this started with a pic of Bruce's auto-Darthening hood.

  • Author

I thought Bruce preferred a stick shift with 16" mig wheels.

You guys are too much. I’ll think I’ll bead it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.