Merry Christmas! - Page 5 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Merry Christmas!

Featured Replies

  • Author
41 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

He prefers a Schlitz. LOL

Will Weld For Beer Hard Hat Sticker / Decal Funny Label Welder Welding Helmet

It's pouring down outside.  I'll be here all day too.

 

image.png

9 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

All this started with a pic of Bruce's auto-Darthening hood.

Wait... So I'm supposed to take the heat for all this? Like my post was the spark that started it?

Maybe, but we have all bonded over it....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
13 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

What??? You went over my helmet??
P1140406.JPG

We got jammed!

Lone Star.....

  • Author

If Stan Lee was still alive he might have turned Bruce into a super hero with fingers that melded metals and eyes that could see through anything.

The Stick Man!

image.png

Just now, siteunseen said:

I see what you did there.  bonded

Thought I'd lost you there... 

hate to have to hand feed you everything!

1 minute ago, wheee! said:

Thought I'd lost you there... 

hate to have to hand feed you everything!

It's a continuous welding thread. LOL

Eventually we will run out of gas....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.