IGNORED

Not a Z but so charming

grannyknot

I like it. However, in my 520 there was a couple of things I didn't like. My knees would bump the bottom of the steering wheel whenever I used the brakes or the clutch and the upright seating position wasn't comfortable. I'm 5' 7". I doubt this little gem has much legroom either.

2 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

I like it. However, in my 520 there was a couple of things I didn't like. My knees would bump the bottom of the steering wheel whenever I used the brakes or the clutch and the upright seating position wasn't comfortable. I'm 5' 7". I doubt this little gem has much legroom either.

Oh I probably wouldn't drive it much, I just want to take it apart and put it back together,  yes I was one of those kids, my Mom would never leave me alone with a multi driver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

Oh I probably wouldn't drive it much, I just want to take it apart and put it back together,  yes I was one of those kids, my Mom would never leave me alone with a multi driver.

It'd be fun to renew one that old. My mom never did understand why I HAD TO disassemble and reassemble my new bike and anything else I could get my hands on. The urge lives on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, grannyknot said:

I'm trying to come up with a plan to scrape together $4,500 to grab this cute little guy, a gem. It's only an hour north of me.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/barrie/1965-datsun-quarter-ton-truck-super-rare/1397489416?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

pick up.JPG

I swear that looks like the red one they had displayed in the bed of a Titan this year at the ZCon host hotel. I just looked at my phone for pictures but couldn't find any. YO Boss, I NEED A RAISE..... LOL

• Haha 1