IGNORED

Zcon 2019

Patcon

A meeting took place last Saturday in Eureka Springs with the Ozarks Z Car Club, and both Arkansas clubs to discuss the Zcon 2019 event planning.  Sadly, I could not attend but  Zup was there and might chime in to elaborate a bit.  I do know that trailer parking was discussed.

19 hours ago, Mike said:

Hmm, they didn't have an option to choose "Classic Zcar Club" for club affiliation...  ?

Have you tried to get the ZCCA to recognize Classic ZCar Club as a club? The clubs listed are members of the ZCCA. If you would like, I can put you in touch with Chris Karl. He's used to me bugging him about such things.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Have you tried to get the ZCCA to recognize Classic ZCar Club as a club? The clubs listed are members of the ZCCA. If you would like, I can put you in touch with Chris Karl. He's used to me bugging him about such things.

Sure Steve, sounds great!  I'd be glad to talk with him.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Sure Steve, sounds great!  I'd be glad to talk with him.

Okay, I started a FB message with you and Chris. He is usually pretty good about responding, and you can find out what it takes. Of course, I could have just started out by looking at the ZCCA website. I found this: http://zcca.org/club-membership/affiliate-clubs/

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, gwri8 said:

Sad to say I can't make Zcon this year.  Too may big ticket items have worked their way to the front of my list this year.  Hope everyone has a great time and be sure to make lots of pictures!

If you can break away long enough, we could caravan to Nashville for 2020.

• Like 1

• Mike pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.