IGNORED

ZCON 2018 Roll Call

SteveJ

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Nice!  Is that you two in the last photo above?

I need someone to play photographer.  Payment will be made in hugs.  :victorious: 

Sorry, Mike. My camera has been stowed away for a lot of ZCON. I had to lock myself in my hotel room to get some of the background work done for the convention. However, I'm glad to hear that most people seem to be happy about how things went.

7 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

I hope you guys had a good time there.

We had a great time!

I have been posting from the hotel wifi, but I will post more when I get home on my own network. Apologies if I double post in the gallery. I will try to pick through the 300 or so pictures and not duplicate anything. It's been a good week. Beats working for sure LOL

• Like 2

Well,  I had to leave ZCon a wee bit early for technical reasons and didn't get many pics, but I know all the cool kids were heading to the closing banquet that SteveJ was putting together.  When I left, Zup already had one trophy from the Peoples Choice show on Saturday.  It was great meet and hang out with this group of folks. Well done SteveJ!  Thanks for the hard work!

• Like 1

Steve,

On behalf of Patty and myself, thanks for all the hard work you put in over the last 18 months. Great job on putting together the closing show slide presentation. The Georgia Z Club and Fairlady Alliance team did a great job.  I was pleased to help out where needed.

It was a great pleasure to meet some of you guys - Bruce and Gary from Philadelphia, the Jims from Arkansas, Patcon and Cody, etc. Sorry about getting some of you lost temporarily in the north Georgia mountains. ?

Congrats to Zup on his multiple wins! I'll post some photos later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pat Carr said:

Steve,

On behalf of Patty and myself, thanks for all the hard work you put in over the last 18 months. Great job on putting together the closing show slide presentation. The Georgia Z Club and Fairlady Alliance team did a great job.  I was pleased to help out where needed.

It was a great pleasure to meet some of you guys - Bruce and Gary from Philadelphia, the Jims from Arkansas, Patcon and Cody, etc. Sorry about getting some of you lost temporarily in the north Georgia mountains. ?

Congrats to Zup on his multiple wins! I'll post some photos later.

So are you the one I heard about taking people off-road on the mountain drive?