IGNORED

240Z - All done and ready to...

Dan Hansen

My Sahara Gold 1971, which I was rebuilding the entire undercarriage, upgrade the motor with a mild race cam, a set of triple Mikuni´s and a Z-Story Exhaust system etc. are finally ready for some indian summer rides..

All in all, it has been a blast, working on this project and the numbers of trial and error are to a minimum. as for all work, there will be some small adjustments, and I think I´m through them all, at this moment.

The last small things was done this afternoon in my workshop, and was attended the front and rear number rubber, as I took the bumbers of, I decided to delete the horns at the front, and before putting the new rubber corners on, I cleaned and polished the chrome work..

Now, all I need is to get the number plates some times next week, and drive it, just in time before winter.....

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Looks fabulous. Looks more like 4,000 Ft...

It´s 350 sq meters, is´nt that around 400 sq. ft.?

Anyway, it is a very nice place, lot of natural light, space to work around  the cars, and space enough to rent 9 parking spots out...

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Edited by Dan Hansen
  • Like 1