IGNORED

71Technotoy rear lower control arms question

timsz

I have the TTT control arms and Arizona Z mustache bar. My bushings have fallen off a couple of times. I found one on the road, luckily. I put a thin piece of rubber around the bushings to help hold them on. In the pic, there are threads inside the control arms. What are they for ?  Thank you.

100_0615.JPG

100_0616.JPG

I snagged a set of those bolts from a wreck the other day if you can't find yours. They are M22x1.5 and NOT easy to find as a generic bolt. There is a biga$$ flat washer and star lock washer that goes with as well. 

PM me or email at z240@shaw.ca

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, timsz said:

there are threads inside the control arms. What are they for ? 

Haha! In case you haven't already figured it out from the previous posts... Those threads inside the control arms are what accepts the bolts that hold the control arm bushings in.

Without those bolts, the bushings will fall out as you drive. Repeatedly.  LOL

4 hours ago, zKars said:

I snagged a set of those bolts from a wreck the other day if you can't find yours. They are M22x1.5 and NOT easy to find as a generic bolt. There is a biga$$ flat washer and star lock washer that goes with as well. 

PM me or email at z240@shaw.ca

If you are not already familiar with the "Emporium of Parts"  stashed away in the frozen north, then @zKars is an extremely handy person to know....

$300 bucks for a set! Holy cow that's crazy. I can sandblast mine and have them yellow zinc plated for $20!  Wait, $1200/4, I get it..... Never mind.....

I'm heading back to the junkyard to get more of these.... 

Edited by zKars
  • Haha 1