IGNORED

Stroker 3.1

Had to do it again......gonna build another Stroker for the green 72. Will start after the first of the year.....it’ll be a 3.0.
5BB8419B-BD43-456D-823F-E4B32466E3CC.thumb.jpeg.9a26714b108753242da0be414a05e16e.jpeg
0305BFA2-61BF-49FA-AC6A-2F936AE4F6FA.jpeg.92c13711e84fd3b2f82ba24569dd623a.jpeg

There is a set of Competition Mikuni’s on eBay currently. That would be a nice set for you 3.0 build and era correct......just say’n

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

On 11/29/2017 at 7:33 PM, moelk said:

Can't wait : )

You have the same cam as I do and I would like to see how it performs in your engine.

By the way, I'm also fitting a rear spoiler to my silver car. It's was tough decision to make.

IMG_9591.JPG

//Andreas

Prepped and ready.....

2F70195A-A7B9-46A1-BB39-C024858FE8D3.jpeg

• Like 1

I put rubber washers on the studs to keep mine off the paint and not trap water.  Getting the nuts on those studs in the far corners was almost impossible for me.  Many beers that night, it was very frustrating.  Thank goodness I have these skinny arms that fit through the access panel hole on the hatch.

Related image

• 2 weeks later...

As of today, it is now going to be a 3.1 Stroker.....exactly the same specs as the last Stroker except for some side draft carbs. Eiji has started on the block already....he also has the pistons and rods.....240 mm flywheel and a stock turbo clutch. The last stage I clutch wears me out lol.