Low miles, original paint 280z - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Low miles, original paint 280z

Featured Replies

That is one pretty 76! Very nice

I'm going to say that it will fetch at least $19,000

Edited by SteveJ
Hedging bets

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'll guess $28k. It's a very clean car! It says that it's original paint. On the interior shouldn't the clutch and gas pedal stops be painted black? And shouldn't the visible area of the seat brackets be blacked out? I see a lot of orange. Maybe just the 240Zs were blacked out?

Chuck

 

My guess is $22K

I'd pay up to $25,000 Cdn pesos.... after that, I'd rather build my own. This one is in very very good shape and should sell well. If the dollars were on par, I would say it should sell for around $25,000 US .... but in cdn pesos, that is way too much.

No. 25,000 us or $33,300 Cdn. At the exchange price, Canadians are out of luck. Not so long ago our dollar was par or higher than the greenback. When you consider wages and inflation are basically the same in both countries, we took a 30% pay cut with our current dollar.... it hurts!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.