IGNORED

5 Zs in peking to paris

black gold man

Good luck to all the participants, it's a tough gig but the experience must be exciting and memorable. In particular go Dave Gainer, we checked out his car and it's definately a contestant, sorry no pics.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Winners!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic winners...

Posted by Endurance Rally Association - ERA on Sunday, July 17, 2016

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/9/2016 at 3:31 PM, gnosez said:

It's a father and son team with a chase vehicle. Camaro struts with 600# springs I believe, seam welded, Bad Dog frame rails, a John designed cage, skid plates, roof rack, tire holders and a Rebello engine that can run on 87 octane or less if memory serves me right. And snow tires.

I am new to the Trans America Rally. I am preparing a 240Z for this years Trans America and hopefully we will get into 2019 P2P. Could you please share with me ,if you know,  source for spring shocks, skid pads, and tire info. Basically anything that may be useful for a novice rally participant that doesn't want to waste money on unnecessary improvements.