IGNORED

Your Cars' Name?

That Ozzy Guy

I've always refered to my 1975 280Z as "Slimer" from the movie "Ghostbusters" as it's always been a somewhat mischievous car. (I.E. - wiring problems, misc. leaks, strange thumps and sounds...etc...etc) Have included a picture that I found out on the internet that I intend to place on the rear hatch.

webdawg1

Slimer.bmp

Well responding to the title of the thread "What is your cars' name?" and being Z-less I will toss in my 2 cents.

I have always named my vehicles, and they have always been females. When you take care of them and buy them things they look beautiful and treat you sooo nicely. On the other hand neglect them and/or abuse them and they will make your life hell. So there is NO WAY cars could possibly be male.

I have never just picked a name, they always come to me within the first couple of months of ownership. And when adjectives like "Sexy, sweet, beautiful, and gorgeous" come up... there's is NO WAY they could be guys.

On that note... I currently belong to...

"Nicole" - 2003 Nissan Frontier 4x4

"Kaitlin" - 1997 Kawasaki Ninja 600

And Previously...

"Stacey" - 2000 Ford Ranger XLT

"Nina" - 1986 Nissan Sentra

"Colette" - 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

"Trixie" - 1986 Toyota MR2 (named for Speed Racer's Girl Friend)

"Sarah" - 1988 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado

Nate

Well, when I got my Z, she was not running. I called her "Baby." When she would turnover but not run, My wife called her "Harlet." Then I got her to run. The guy I got the car from had some body parts, including a new hood. It was a hood from a 280Z with the vents. I sprayed it black and installed it. She looked like the 432R. That was when I called her "Fairlady" or "Lady" for short.

Now I have changed the name once more, this will be the final name. "Jennie" after my wife. She helped me get the turbo engine I was looking for. So her full name is "Jennie, The Fairlady." :bunny: The bunny means it will be quick like a rabbit.

I too call my Z "Zena" after the Warrior Princess of TV fame. Must be something about Red 1971 240Zs I guess. Altho mine's a bit older than owenk's, a Series I built 12/70.

post-5416-14150794308276_thumb.jpg