Reproducing HeadLight Covers input needed from the community - Page 5 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Reproducing HeadLight Covers input needed from the community

Featured Replies

I would be interested in a set as well.

PMG

Metalman, any progress or updates on your work?

  • 2 months later...

any updates on these? i'm interested in a set

I think we may be adding this thread to the "Well Intentioned, But Unfulfilled" file along with all the others that have attempted to reproduce headlight covers over the years.  The OP hasn't visited this site since the end of September, a couple weeks after opening the thread.  It's a complicated and expensive process.

Dennis

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Next person better read up before they start a thread about making these. Better to Know that you will make it then Thinking you will make it.

Making the simplest of parts takes time and money. I know first hand what it takes to get a product to market  and a very limited market at that.

 

Steve

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

Hello all, Sorry for not posting anything for some months. First this project is not dead. I have been extremely busy with my day job, and side job which is restoring a 66 Chevy PU for a customer. I am in the final stages on this truck, and when I finish it I will get back on the covers. Be assured that I will see this to completion. The past year has been hard as I work one job and have a shop at my home where I do paint/bodywork/restoration on old junk like that Chevy. Between the two jobs and my family I have no spare time.But I will complete these so stay tuned.

Edited by Metalman5151

I'm watching this with great interest from across the pond :-) 

I would be interested if they come available. 

JB

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.