IGNORED

Zcon Roll Call

Diseazd

Just booked ZCON ......Brenda and I are going to arrive Wednesday July 15th .....leaving Sunday July 19th. If you're going, why not let us know the dates you'll be there and we should get some one to be in charge of getting the Classic Zcars members together......I nominate SteveJ! Eiji will be there the same dates. Any other confirms (no maybes)?

Kagy and I will be arriving  there Tuesday the 14th  :D  and leaving Sunday the 19th :( . Staying at the Hilton B) . I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and putting a face and handshake with some of this forum's usernames. :)

Sounds like a great idea to get the CZCC gang together. I second the nomination of SteveJ--- :P

Counting down the dayZ--- :LOL:  

Jim D.

"Zup"

Provided my car isn't being difficult, I hope to be able to make it down for at least the 17th and 18th.  It's just shy of a 2000km drive, so about 18 hours of road time for the old girl, eclipsing my previous longest journey in her by 1700km.  Must be said though, I am very thankful that gas prices have dropped as much as they have, hopefully it lasts through the summer!  

I haven't been able to register for ZCON......it won't let me log in.......says my email address is the same as a previously used email (probably from Savanah). I registered for 4 nights at the Hilton, and have emailed about the difficulty logging in to register for ZCON.......I hope I can just mail them a check if they can't get me signed on. Anyone else having trouble? I want to make sure I can get my share of the ZCON Tennessee Whiskey?