Zcon Roll Call - Page 4 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Zcon Roll Call

Featured Replies

Dang, I would have preferred the Staybridge as the primary. LOL

I will get to the hotel Monday afternoon, Philip. I'll give you a call after Wendy and I get unpacked.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

For everyone attending, don't forget to bring your favorite S30 photo or memorabilia for Mr. Matsuo to sign.  I just ordered up an 8X10 glossy of my car for his autograph.

I bought a poster with two men working on a small clay model. I'm planning on bringing that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.