IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

Ha! I have had a very busy spring with military exercises and then major yard renovations this spring/summer. Just finished the yard work this week.
I am being deployed again in two weeks for a month and a half, THEN I promise, I will get back in the garage and have some progress for you fine Z folks!
This is a lull, not a stoppage, guaranteed!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wheee! said:

Ha! I have had a very busy spring with military exercises and then major yard renovations this spring/summer. Just finished the yard work this week.
I am being deployed again in two weeks for a month and a half, THEN I promise, I will get back in the garage and have some progress for you fine Z folks!

Ok! Had to check. Your thread is a vicarious thrill for those of us who find car restoration fun and interesting! 

• Like 1

On 12-9-2016 at 4:23 AM, wheee! said:

major yard renovations this spring/summer. Just finished the yard work this week.

Thats just an excuse to hoot around on that yard tractor, but now without the snow chains:D I realise the climate probably nedds it, but that thing just cracks me up.

Be safe on your next mission.

• Like 1

Well I couldn't resist a great local deal and picked up barely used black vinyl seat covers from @zKars in Calgary. This community is so nice and friendly!

here's a pic from Jim of his (my) seat covers in his gorgeous 71

IMG_3612.JPG

Edited by wheee!
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...