IGNORED

If It's True That We Are Judged By The Company We Keep.....

9teen7t240z

I suspect this may have been discussed in the past here on this forum, but it always makes for a good read. If it is true that we are judged by the company we keep, I'd say the 240z is keeping some awesome company these days. (click on the link below to see some of our "stable mates")

http://coolmaterial.com/roundup/classic-cars-that-define-cool/

post-2-0-73545100-1421645951_thumb.jpg

funny - i had a similar thought when a guy in my neighborhood stopped by in his e-type while i had the z up on stands doing a suspension refresh...

http://www.classiczcars.com/topic/49332-the-z-compared-to-a-british-classic/?hl=%2Bbritish+%2Bclassic

of course having a green z w/wire wheels & headlight covers doesn't hurt the comparison ;)

The Ferrari Dino 246, never thought it was a looker.

Seriously?!  and after I followed your build thread!  I like the Ferrari, but didn't like the silly Lamborghini Miura.  That car was fugly.  I do wish that they would have at least shown a stock 240z maybe in a front-side view.  These car comparison articles are all fairly useless but it's always good to see the z-car get some respect.

The Ferrari Dino 246, never thought it was a looker.

Really?  To each his own.   The 246 Dino is one of my favorite cars.   Shares much with our 240Z's, lovely curves, smaller engine, light weight and good performance (for it's time).

I'm with you Captain. In high school I found one for $10,000. My grandmother offered to loan me the money but I declined. I often wonder how that would have worked out. The only other problem is I don't fit in old Ferrari's as I'm 6'5". My head sticks out above the roof... :D

C