IGNORED

[2015] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Today I went to check on the progress of my Weber Instilation and things are looking good 👍 they've fitted an electronic fuel pump, pressure regulator, pipercross filters with back plates and 33mm chokes, all that's left to do now is get her on the rolling road and tune up properly, jets etc I should be able to collect this Thursday afternoon, can't wait :-)

post-30070-0-52717300-1441634836_thumb.j

post-30070-0-95657700-1441634856_thumb.j

post-30070-0-11758000-1441634879_thumb.j

post-30070-0-85528300-1441634909_thumb.j

• Like 1

Today I went to check on the progress of my Weber Instilation and things are looking good they've fitted an electronic fuel pump, pressure regulator, pipercross filters with back plates and 33mm chokes, all that's left to do now is get her on the rolling road and tune up properly, jets etc I should be able to collect this Thursday afternoon, can't wait :-)

That is the pump I use in the rear. I am not too sure that location is going to work.

I have never seen one located there.

I think that is a pusher pump. Not made to pull fuel.

Maybe someone that has done this can tell us.

• Like 1

Thanks S30 Driver and Lumens, I'll talk to the tuners and let them know your thoughts [emoji106][emoji106] I'm not a mechanical guy, as you can probably tell, what problems are likely to be encountered where the pump is located? Thanks

• Mike locked this topic