IGNORED

Wheels... Beating A Dead Horse

CDL1542

I've got the Konig 16X7", 0 offset with 205/55 rubber - BFG gForce.  No rolled fenders and no rubbing, I'm also running Eibach progressive springs.  This size tire retains the OE 25" diameter so there's no speedo error.  Check with your area tire dealers such as Discount to see if they can put together a wheel/tire package deal and save you some $$$.  It was there for the asking when I bought mine at Discount.

FYI - a number of prior posts have commented on the limited selection of 15" tires.

post-22303-14150825166093_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I think I may have found what I want but I'm miserable with offsets. Does anyone know if an 11/70 240z with stock suspension can fit 14x6 wheels with a +20 offset and 185/60R14 tires?

I know that the tire size is ok although a tad small but I was hoping for some opinions on whether they're too narrow or the offset won't allow them to work.

I'm dying for a set of RS Watanabe's...

• 2 weeks later...

71 240Z. I'm running 15x7 wheels, zero offset. Tires are 195 60R 15. I installed the Tokico spring and strut insert kit that claims to lower it one inch. I weigh 215 pounds, and when I take an on or off ramp at "aggressive" speed, I do hear slight rubbing in the rear. Add a passenger and it gets a little worse. However, my tires and inner quarters show no signs of damage. The pic I attached is the car with the setup I described for a better visual for you. Good luck!

post-18043-0-99487300-1425482094_thumb.j