IGNORED

New addition to the garage...

Always fun to see the transport pull up to unload! Almost like Xmas only better. I've bought 5 without seeing the actual car in the flesh. Never been disappointed yet......the car looks great....I'm sure it'll be a good experience for you Zedy. I'm happy for you!

Stephen,

You should look at the actual vinyl samples before committing to a color. I remember when I was redoing mine, I thought that the "red" was a bit on the burgundy side for what I wanted, so Dean had the interior guy make me a set that was a slightly brighter, truer red.

Driver is stuck in dallas as another customer has not bothered to show up to pick up his cars. So I am pushed waaay back. May be as late as saturday.

GRRRRR

I actually like a bit of burgundy.

If you think of the silver and burgundy Singer 911 you are getting what I am saying. But I will definitey ask for samples as your requested bud. Thanks for the good advice.

This is a Datsun 2000 advertizing postcard printed in March of 1968. The tag is 1968 and the model looks like a 'Bond' girl. :) The back states:

'New Datsun Sports Cars! Two models! 2000 has new 135 h.p. OHC engine, all-syncho 5 speed transmission. 1600 has race-proven 96 h.p. engine, all-synchro 4 speed. Both deliver complete-all you add is fun! DATSUN - The Value Car of the Year!'

The only other card I have found in this (3-68) series is a 4 door white 510 sedan.

Bonzi Lon

post-11300-14150828634792_thumb.jpg

If you think of the silver and burgundy Singer 911 you are getting what I am saying. But I will definitey ask for samples as your requested bud. Thanks for the good advice.

.......and the Singer 911 is only $350,000.00. Go ahead Stephen....one would look great in your garage!