IGNORED

Someone from Australia...HELP

derk

Originally posted by Alfadog

"Wake up Jeff" isn't just a catch-cry. Jeff is in fact code for one of the dodgy submarines we have noisily making its way to attack Washington D.C. !!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wasn't that Keatings secret weapon, [the Collins Class] before he got thrown out of government?

FYI, Keating was á previous Prime Minister, who prior to being elected to parlement was a band promotor.

Rumour has it that he now promotes the Wiggles!

LOL

Alpha, I guessed you new, but there would be many readers to this thread who wouldn't have the foggiest.

Anyway wasn't The Simpsons unleashed on us before the Wiggles attacked the US?

As for Big Kev, well I'm speechless, I had no idea......[Now you'll have to explain this to them]!

ROFLLOLROFLLOLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFLLOL LOL LOL

OK, here's a bit of background info for those non-aussies.

Collins Class Submarines - Our Government bought a few (3 I think) of these subs from (somewhere?) and they were meant to be totally state-of-the-art, silent, awesome subs. Anyway, once built and running in our waters they discovered they were actually as loud as our battleships... kinda dodgy. I guess someone else can give more information (or correct mine) as I wasn't all that interested when it happened.

Big Kev - a bloke who tried to sell cleaning products using patriotism as a marketing gimmick. The goo-remover and stain-remover are great (use the stain remover on your chrome exhaust tip and it comes out like new!), but the rest is pretty average I believe? He's laughable because he's so brash and .. err.. festivly plump. He's got the Nationally-known catch-cry "I'm excited!" You're excited too? Visit www.bigkev.com.au :)

Originally posted by Alfadog

small snip

Collins Class Submarines - Our Government bought a few (3 I think) of these subs from (somewhere?) and they were meant to be totally state-of-the-art, silent, awesome subs.

major snip

Just to add, they where designed[?] and built locally [sA, definate]. Don't think they have been commissioned as yet due to noise problems.

Another case of trying to re-invent the wheel down under.

:tapemouth

But can you take Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter back home, PLEASE

Take him back? Geez, he may be an Aussie but you guys had him 1st. He's only appeared in the last year or so downunder...(or have I missed him by watching too much of the Wiggles, B1 and B2, Simpsons, Southpark, etc, etc.?)