IGNORED

S30 in 3d

INST3D

Here are some pictures behind the glove box but the firewall insulator is still there. It might be better for you if I get back further from the firewall (the seat was in the way but it is not bolted down) to include more area in the pictures for better reference. I am willing to pull the firewall insulation off and take more pictures, want to be sure it is easy and isn't thoroughly glued.

post-18366-14150825427717_thumb.jpg

post-18366-14150825428273_thumb.jpg

post-18366-14150825428786_thumb.jpg

post-18366-14150825429338_thumb.jpg

post-18366-141508254298_thumb.jpg

post-18366-1415082543026_thumb.jpg

Blue,

yea sure but not now.These parts were already made so I've just attached em.

When the mesh is finished I will let you guys to create your own ideas.As Stanley said,"stance and paint combinations, engine mods and swaps, racing models, etc. How about a drag car with wheelie bars and an L-series engine with a belt-driven blower? Or a rally car with roll cage, mud flaps, bull bars, a turbo, and mud spatters?".Drag,drift,rally,stance,different types of body-you will just tell me what you want to see,and we'll decide which version to do.You can even do some drawings to show me the idea.About the drawings-having a programm that can edit image files(the best for now is photoshop) you will be able to create your own paint-combinations.

Too many "will be",for now I just need to end up the chassis.Everything else shouldn't go this long.We'll see then

• 2 weeks later...