IGNORED

Newest addition to the garage.

Diseazd

Hi J.....Every panel on the car either has dents or some imperfections. The tailgate has screws in it from the louvers that came with the car. This car is going to be really, really nice. Trust me.....Chuck will make it perfect! Just as nice as the 71 he did for me.

Edited by Diseazd

Thanks Jeff.....can't leave well enough alone! This car is going to be off the charts! The interior is perfect as well as the underside. I'm not sure how long Chuck will keep her, but hopefully not as long as the 71......he's just amazing...looking forward to posting some good restoration pics. Hope you and the family are good....still waiting for you to come through Richmond. Guy

Most people would be overjoyed to get their finished Z to your starting point! I can't wait to see (and drool over) your progress pics.

I promise I'll let you know if I ever get down your way. I'd love to see your fleet in person.

Diseazd--

Help me out here---post-8151-14150824412213_thumb.jpg

What is the relay in the lower right corner?

Is this the stock location?

Ny 7/70 240Z didn't have this as far as I know---was it peculiar to automatics or 72's?

Thanks!

Jim D.

"Zup"